Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
The following changes are effective as of Thursday, March 26, 2020:
1. We are currently operating a “closed waiting room” policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call us at 604-824-5848.
2. We are continuing to accept appointments for urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations. All other services will be scheduled for a later time. However, if you’re unsure whether your pet needs medical attention, please call us to discuss your situation.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours:
Monday to Saturday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Note: With recent operation changes, we have decided to close for lunch daily between 12-1 pm. This closure ensures our staff gets a much-needed break and a chance to reorganize orders, clean and catch up. Thank you for your understanding!
4. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this disease.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone’s safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid, and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
– Your dedicated team at Cottonwood Veterinary Clinic