Last updated: February 16, 2021
Our team continues to be here for you and your cherished pets. With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, below are some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CONTINUE TO SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, spays and neuters, dental services, and more! If you’re unsure whether your pet needs medical attention, please call us to discuss your situation.
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Clients are no longer allowed into the building. Upon arrival, please call us for further instructions.
- Continue the use of credit and debit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, click on the “Online Store” button located on the menu above.
- If you are feeling ill, please give us a call to reschedule your pet’s appointment.
3. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, click the “Online Consultation” link in the menu above.
4. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Note: With recent operation changes, we have decided to close for lunch daily between 12-1 pm. This closure ensures our staff gets a much-needed break and a chance to reorganize orders, clean and catch up. Thank you for your understanding!
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Cottonwood Veterinary Clinic